As a graduate of the Master’s in Sport Psychology/Sport Psychology Consulting with the internationally recognised Master of Arts academic degree, you will possess key qualifications in psychology, coaching and management. This combination opens up career opportunities in all areas of competitive sports and business that rely on the ability and motivation to reach the highest levels of performance.
Professional fields for Sport Psychologists/Sport Psychology Consultants
- Coaching of professional sportspeople and managers, and of industrial companies and managers
- Institutional clients such as associations, management teams, clubs, supporting bodies for competitive sports
- Organisation development in sports associations and clubs, and in corporate management
- Team development, group dynamics, mentoring, moderation, supervision in sport and industry
- Communication and media training of professional sportspeople, associations, clubs, managers