If you have any questions regarding a semester abroad at the BSP, please contact the International Office by e-mail or by phone at +49 30/76 68 37 5 -149.
Application for Incoming International Students
If you would like to study at the BSP for one or two semesters, please send the following documents as one file in PDF format to the International Office:
- BSP Application Form (available from the International Office upon request)
- Current Transcript of Records
- Module choice (Learning Agreement)
- Proof of sufficient German language skills (only for courses in German, at least level B2)
- Copy of identity card/passport
- 1 photo
- Proof of sufficient health insurance coverage (only when arriving from outside the EU)
Application deadlines: June 1st for the winter semester / December 1st for the summer semester.
Students of a university with which the BSP has a cooperation agreement, please inform yourself about the current BSP regulations on tuition fees through your home university.
Freemover students can find the current tuition fees on our website. If you are doing a full Bachelor's or Master's programme at the BSP and would like to obtain a degree, please first inquire about the current admission requirements. Please pay particular attention to visa regulations and the necessary official language certificates. You are welcome to apply as a regular full-time student.